It's everyone against Shizuno in South 3 of the last hanchan of the Interhigh...
Thanks for the chapter.
Thanks for the chapter.Shizuno winning a yakuman was within expectations, but I was like a bit disappointed.Instead of a suuankou, I'd have preferred something more interesting.
I think it fits tbh. Shizuno's hands aren't flashy.
thanks for the chapter!
Is this Achiga first yakuman in final match?
Kuro got that kazoe yakuman off Teru.
How are the points calculated before yakuman in this chapter?
Before yakuman...Awai 140,000, Nelly 119,400, Shizuno 74,800, Saki 65,800After yakuman...Shizuno 124,300, Awai 123,500, Nelly 102,900, Saki 49,300
Thank you for the translation, seeing Achiga aura farming this hard the last few chapters is worth waiting a decade+.
Thanks for the chapter.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chapter.
ReplyDeleteShizuno winning a yakuman was within expectations, but I was like a bit disappointed.
Instead of a suuankou, I'd have preferred something more interesting.
I think it fits tbh. Shizuno's hands aren't flashy.
Deletethanks for the chapter!
ReplyDeleteIs this Achiga first yakuman in final match?
ReplyDeleteKuro got that kazoe yakuman off Teru.
DeleteHow are the points calculated before yakuman in this chapter?
ReplyDeleteBefore yakuman...
DeleteAwai 140,000, Nelly 119,400, Shizuno 74,800, Saki 65,800
After yakuman...
Shizuno 124,300, Awai 123,500, Nelly 102,900, Saki 49,300
Thank you for the translation, seeing Achiga aura farming this hard the last few chapters is worth waiting a decade+.
ReplyDelete