Who are Japan's next opponents at the MWGP?
Toki will be next but there's also Saki next week so maybe together.
France arc incoming! It's the country that hosted the first World Riichi Championship IRL so it's quite fitting.
Oo that's a good reason. Otherwise I was gonna think Ritz just loves the French cuz of the whole Japanese fascination with them lol
With the French team having a young player as well, we'll probably see one of our young'uns play.Also, I'm tickled with the way "The United States have been eliminated!!" is so casually framed.^^
Thank you!I always like how much Ritz cares about the feel of the natural features and spiritual significance of where the characters are (from).
I hope Chihiro gets to play and massacre her in the match ahaha
France arc incoming! It's the country that hosted the first World Riichi Championship IRL so it's quite fitting.
ReplyDeleteOo that's a good reason. Otherwise I was gonna think Ritz just loves the French cuz of the whole Japanese fascination with them lol
DeleteWith the French team having a young player as well, we'll probably see one of our young'uns play.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I'm tickled with the way "The United States have been eliminated!!" is so casually framed.^^
Thank you!
ReplyDeleteI always like how much Ritz cares about the feel of the natural features and spiritual significance of where the characters are (from).
I hope Chihiro gets to play and massacre her in the match ahaha
ReplyDelete