Sunday, September 20, 2026

Saki 305: Starlight

There was a short post from Ritz saying Shinohayu's draft could not be completed in time so there isn't going to be a chapter this month. Ritz apologized to the readers and also to Aguri and the editors for the trouble. There should still be a Toki chapter though.

 

2 comments:

  1. Ty for the translation! Sad there's no Shino this month, but Ritz has been pumping out these Saki chapters really fast so it's def understandable.

    Man tho I'm so excited to see Awai charge back up! I wonder if Nelly will come back into play too. Maybe she'll realize Awai had done something to the table that allowed them to destroy all her knight-sisters, and maybe she'll be able to reallocate luck towards the last round.

    Also I can't wait to see how Ritz is gonna develop Saki to beat Shizu + Awai at their peak. Given how much emphasis there is on power/power-level in this match, Saki will need something much more than just her signature rinshan.

    ReplyDelete