Saturday, May 21, 2022

Saki 245: Made by Nature

This chapter has everything. Like, literally everything a Saki chapter could have: ridiculously large boobs, Kunihiro's butt, panels without tone, panels with tone, flashbacks, color pages, scoring mistakes, Kunihiro's butt (worth mentioning twice), panels with only a sketch, weird sci-fi stuff, ominous silhouettes... and even mahjong (a little bit). Well, I guess there is one thing missing and that is Saki herself, but you know how that works...

 

On a serious note, Ritz acknowledged a couple of mistakes in this chapter. First in page 8, it originally said 5200 (points) when it's actually 7700. This has been corrected in this translation. Second in page 9, the scores are not entirely right. No big differences though, just a few thousand points up or down, and everyone keeps their positions. But I'll give the correct scores here: 1st Rinkai 138000, 2nd Shiraitodai 112800, 3rd Kiyosumi 83300, 4th Achiga 65900 (currently in South 3).

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the chapter. That Myengwa origin story sure is weird.
    On another note, that panel with the tramway looks quite familiar to me, it sure is somewhere in France. I almost felt I have been there but I think it's just the architecture and tram design and stuff that's similar.^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this is meant to be the city of Nice in southern France. It's close to Sophia Antipolis where Myeonghwa was raised.

      Delete
  2. I thought Choe was made in a test tube. I did not expect aliens (maybe)

    ReplyDelete
  3. RITZZZZZZZZZZ

    What the fuck Ritz?

    ReplyDelete
  4. God I love Ritz

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the chapter! this myeonghwa origin story sure is weird hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. all we needed is aliens in this manga :)
    Thx for translations!

    ReplyDelete