Sorry if you were waiting for these a couple of days ago. I really wanted to finish them together and that means they both got a bit delayed. I also didn't want to rush them. On the plus side, now you get two chapters at once. Enjoy!
Yeah I think Nelly is going to be the one to end Shizu's dealership and will be the one to come out on top for Saki's dealership. Possibly with a Sanbaiman tsumo as I don't think Ritz would let Shizu deal into a hand after her power up. Nelly has been set up as Saki's primary opponent and has suffered a lot this match, so it'd make sense to get her back to form.
I wouldn't count that possibility out just yet. I don't think it's likely, but it's not impossible either. Sports stories often have the main character suffer a major defeat before they achieve the big glory, and since the beginning of the series we know the big clash will be between Saki and Teru, which will only happen directly in the solo tournaments.
Again, I don't think that's likely to happen, especially since there's more characters to which the team victory would be absolutely fundamental, like Hisa, with this being her only and last tournament.
Thanks for the chapters.
ReplyDeleteRitz is at it again I see. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chapter.
ReplyDeleteI wonder who will stop Shizu.
Ideally Nelly would win of off her with a baiman. Then the points for the top 3 would be almost the same.
Yeah I think Nelly is going to be the one to end Shizu's dealership and will be the one to come out on top for Saki's dealership. Possibly with a Sanbaiman tsumo as I don't think Ritz would let Shizu deal into a hand after her power up. Nelly has been set up as Saki's primary opponent and has suffered a lot this match, so it'd make sense to get her back to form.
DeleteAnd if everyone but Saki has a positive score, she has the opportunity to get a +/- 0 with the team scores and still win...
Deletei wish shizu win but sadly saki have the last dealership
ReplyDeletewelcome to another plot fact
Saki is literally the main character so yeah the story is structured for her to win lol
DeleteSaki will win the match to fulfill her promise to Nodoka and to prove herself to Teru.
DeleteThanks for the TL.
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeletethanks for the TL!
ReplyDeletei wonder if we live in a sick universe where after all these years of edging, ritz would let saki bust kiyosumi out T_T
That would be quite funny!
DeleteI wouldn't count that possibility out just yet. I don't think it's likely, but it's not impossible either. Sports stories often have the main character suffer a major defeat before they achieve the big glory, and since the beginning of the series we know the big clash will be between Saki and Teru, which will only happen directly in the solo tournaments.
DeleteAgain, I don't think that's likely to happen, especially since there's more characters to which the team victory would be absolutely fundamental, like Hisa, with this being her only and last tournament.
thank you!
ReplyDeleteThanks for translations!
ReplyDelete