Monday, October 5, 2026

Saki 306: Observation & Toki 97: Flying Swallow

About Hiroe's pun in the Toki chapter. In the original, Hiroe says iichoushi (I'm doing great) but replaces the "ii" for the English pronunciation of the letter E (E-choushi). I did my best to do something similar in English while staying close to the original meaning. It's meant to be a bad pun so if it feels awkward, that's perfect.

Saki.
 

9 comments:

  1. thanks for the TL and double release!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the chapters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the chapter.
    I still hope Nelly would do something.
    Like getting a direct hit on Shizu with a sanbaiman so the scores would be more equal for the top 3.

    Finally some mahjong in Toki.
    Honestly I don't like it having so much slice of life in the story.
    I mainly read them for the games.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the TL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The combination of Shizuno and the mountain spirits seems quite intimidating and unstoppable. I'm curious to see how Awai and Saki will handle this combination. Speaking of player-spirit combinations, Saki has faced similar opponents before the finals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suddenly I wonder how a Shizuno vs Nanpo game would go.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wonder with such a big point gap, the author would let Saki win lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. There's a chance Saki will 'help' Awai or Nelly stop Shizuno. I think that's a slim possibility.

    ReplyDelete